As part of the Wunderman network we are data inspired and creatively driven. Data leads us to concepts that work, it helps us to discover new opportunities and to generate ideas that are more accurately connected to the world around us. Without data, we are not grounded in knowledge; we are simply making a good guess.
Our data shows us that we are ready to reinforce the team with a strong data scientist. Are you up for it?
As a data scientist, you'll work on different data projects. Leveraging proprietary Wunderman data-sets (Zipline, Kantar, Amazon, …), developing local assets and partner data, maintaining the DMP and data lake to build unified customer profiles and generate connected insights. You will be responsible for advanced analytics, creating data models and developing various ML-based tools, algorithms and processes.
- Connecting and analyzing data (structured and unstructured)
- Building a unified customer data profile (socio-demo, behavioral, transactional data)
- Advanced analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive)
- Audience modelling, data-driven attribution modelling, …
- Suggesting and implementing improvements (data architecture and data hygiene)
- Master in a STEM-field, Advanced Analytical studies, Business Administration
- +5 years of working experience with Business Intelligence
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning / AI
- Advanced analytical skills and business acumen
- You are a problem solver and proactive
- Ability to prioritize and work in a structured way
- Fluent in English. A firm understanding of Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Data: structured and unstructured data sets, ETL, SQL, Big data, ML/AI
- Analytics: segmentation, scorecards, forecasting, basket, nextbestproduct, attribution, ...
- Technology: BO, Cognos, SAS / Alteryx, SAS VA, Tableau, Domo, Qlickview / Google Cloud AI, Cortana Intelligence, AWS Deep learning, IBM Watson / R, Python, shell scripting
- A position in our dedicated team, working for a global technological market leader, working from client location, in the Brussels region.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc ... when hiring new staff.