As a Designer for Digital Campaigns, you’ll focus on creating and improving interfaces, email campaigns, landingpages etc to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers.
It’s your job to combine the best design skills and persuasion techniques to enable us as a team to deliver our client the best lead generation campaigns, newsletters, product launches, pre-order sales, information campaigns and develop great design visuals for both digital and print.
Your focus is mainly digital, but you do know what CMYK stands for.
Who you are
- You are a talented visual digital designer (2+ years’ experience) with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing, interface design, and all things that currently define and drive digital design.
- You can look at your work from the point of view of the consumer and examine how the designs you develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- You know when to break the rules….and when to stay on track.
- You have heard of Atomic design
- Creative wizard with Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite
What you love
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Live and breath interface and digital environments.
- Think of innovative approaches to communicate ideas to consumers.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for campaign illustrations, logos, and websites.
- A position in our dedicated team, working for a global technological market leader in the Brussels region (Zaventem - public transport options)
- Professional level of English is a must.
- A challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc ... when hiring new staff.
Wunderman: we are in the inspiration business. We use data and analytics to identify insights that inform creative campaigns with the sole purpose of inspiring people to take an action. To engage today’s consumer, we understand that brands must deliver content, experiences and information across channels, at the right moment in time. Wunderman is uniquely positioned to integrate the capabilities that build deeper 1:1 relationships and deliver results for our clients.