Wunderman: we are in the inspiration business. We use data and analytics to identify insights that inform creative campaigns with the sole purpose of inspiring people to take an action. To engage today’s consumer, we understand that brands must deliver content, experiences and information across channels, at the right moment in time. Wunderman is uniquely positioned to integrate the capabilities that build deeper 1:1 relationships and deliver results for our clients.
As a Digital Project Manager you have the most central role in the delivery process of our web building projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You’ll be in charge of campaign websites, content platforms, apps, …
- Ensuring strong client relationships.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the client.
- Working proactively to present creative and solid business building ideas.
- Taking responsibility for the account, managing campaigns.
- Develop, write and present communication plans (together with creation/strategy).
- Conduct briefings, externally as well as internally.
- Start up and follow up projects and campaigns.
- Advise clients on 360° touch point communication.
- Managing financial performance of your client.
Who you are
- You are a born communicator, in Dutch, English and preferably French.
- Team player - we’re not looking for a lonesome cowboy/girl, because – as you know – successful project managers co-operate closely with account and traffic managers.
- You have the necessary strategic, creative and technical experience to plan and execute a project that aims to achieve set business objectives.
- You have a passion for interactive communication.You can define and write functional documents and briefings.
- You have experience in web development.
- You are familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
You are experienced in handling projects in both waterfall and scrum context.
Minimal 2y experience in an interactive, online agency or development environment.
Offline or traditional agency experience is a plus.
- A position in our dedicated team, working for a global technological market leader, working from client location, in the Brussels region.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc ... when hiring new staff.