As Campaign Marketer, you are responsible for the ins and outs of your customers’ online marketing campaigns, both locally created as adapted from international. You think on a strategic level to ensure the agreed strategy runs clearly through the communication and media planning, as well as all projects.
- You translate sales and campaign objectives into digital activities in a cohesive way.
- You manage the digital marketing budget and guarantee that the planning of all elemens runs smoothly.
- You manage day-to-day progress of the digital campaigns as lead of the embedded team
- You create a rock solid resource and milestone planning.
- You guide all the team members (strategy design, development,...) to a successful delivery.
Organize team briefings, client reviews, progress reports and reporting.
Who you are
- You are enthusiastic and show a lot of initiative. Your creativity and passion for communication and social media are your biggest assets.
- You are a bilingual speaker/writer in French and Dutch.
- You work independently and can set your own priorities.
- You have experience with coordinating and organising online campaigns, including budget management.
- You are analytical and you think in terms of objectives and business needs.
- You have a good knowledge of social media management and monitoring.
- You are responsible, motivated, well-informed and ‘hands on’.
- You write effective analyses and strong briefings.
- You are a digital native, closely following the latest online trends.
- You are extremely organised.
- A position in our dedicated team, working for a global technological market leader, working from client location, in the Brussels region.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc ... when hiring new staff.
Wunderman: we are in the inspiration business. We use data and analytics to identify insights that inform creative campaigns with the sole purpose of inspiring people to take an action. To engage today’s consumer, we understand that brands must deliver content, experiences and information across channels, at the right moment in time. Wunderman is uniquely positioned to integrate the capabilities that build deeper 1:1 relationships and deliver results for our clients.