Working closely with the Business leads and the rest of the team, this role will develop strategically-led multichannel mediaplans and matching KPI frameworks, as well as having an active involvement in implementing reporting procedures for our entire client portfolio.
The role requires planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists - Digital, TV, OOH, Print and Radio. However, it is essential that the candidate has strong hands-on knowledge of running digital paid media campaigns and how to integrate digital solutions into our touchpoints plans.
- calculation / optimization and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data.
- Interrogate and question elements of the brief when necessary
- Ownership of the plans, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Keep up to date with the media marketplace in order to educate clients on the changing media landscape and the opportunities arising as a result
- Ability to interrogate and analyse research reports to draw conclusions and insights
- Where necessary you will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms
- Develop strong relationships with media owners and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform
Bringing it to live
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements
- Monitoring and quality assurance on ongoing campaigns
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary
- Ensuring high quality post-campaign reports are delivered to the client in a timely fashion, automated process when possible (Data Studio, Tableau)
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner is a must
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our client
- Willingness to engage in wider conversations around data strategy with clients
- Confident communicator, and contributor in meetings
- Digital experience is key, but offline experience is also required
- Broad knowledge of media industry tools such as Facebook business manager, ComScore, Google Trends, Nielsen, Doubleclick Planning, …
- Hands-on experience with leading DMP’s like Lotame, Adobe Audience Manager, Krux, …
- Much appreciated certifications:
- Google: Search, Display, Video
- Doubleclick: Search, Campaign / Bid manager, Ad Exchange
- Adobe: Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign, Media optimizer
- Team player
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- A full time job with a lot of variation and opportunities.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment.
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- Wunderman is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc ... when hiring new staff.
Send us your resume and for sure we always answer!