Wunderman Health is looking for a HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT PLANNER.
Working closely with the Health Business leads and the rest of the team, the role will will be responsible for developing and implementing brand narrative, brand-strategies and tactics across multiple communication channels for our clients in the Health sector.
The role requires a multi-channel strategic approach to the challenges presented by our Healthcare clients. These strategies cover all channels, however it is essential that the candidate has strong working knowledge of running digital campaigns and how we integrate digital solutions into our plans (Content marketing, Social marketing, lead generation, ...).
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to take a brief independently and develop a response which incorporates clear strategic recommendations on insights, research and data. Interrogate and question elements of the brief when necessary.
- Develop digital and social strategies, including precise recommendations based on market opportunities which can be translated into local action plans.
- Ownership of the recommendations and plans, ensuring the sell-in with the key client contacts.
- You will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to ensure new business opportunities based on the strategic recommendations.
Bringing it to life
- Bring together the activation teams to deliver the defined strategies.
- Monitor projects timelines to meet established deadlines set by the clients marketing team.
- Ensure consistency of messaging with Brand standards and support all branding initiatives via marketing department projects - including execution of style guide rules.
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary.
- Measure effectiveness and return on investment on proposed strategies and deployed projects
- Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree (Digital Media, or Communications preferred) plus 5-6 years of hands on experience in the field of content or communications, or 8 years of related work experience.
- The ability to provide short (or conceptual) copy is not mandatory but is considered as a plus.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner is a must
- Ability to plan across all media. Digital experience and social media experience is key.
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our client
- Strong focus on user centricity.
- Willingness to engage in wider conversations around business and marketing strategy with clients.
- Confident communicator, and contributor in meetings.
- Team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman group, vast training and education facilities (Wunderman Academy) and international career possibilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
- WUNDERMAN is a multicultural environment and does not take into account race, religion, skin color, nationality, etc in the hiring or growth process.